|Join Our Mailing List|
Subscribe to one of our mailing lists and get important employment-related news delivered right to your inbox.
Have a simple question and want a quick response? Use this form.
All fields are required.
But if you are a Job Seeker, the best route is to use our Easy Connect form.
Requirements for general OJT programs include:
- The minimum allowable wage is $9.50 per hour.
- The job seeker has minimal skills and limited or no work experience in the occupation.
- The individual must be unemployed or not employed by the OJT employer.
- The employer must be in one of the “Key Business Clusters.”
- The training provided must be in a demand occupation.
- The employee needs to attain benchmark skills that offer substantial career growth.
Brevard Workforce offers several program options for businesses to take advantage of On-The-Job Training (OJT).
Since there are several OJT options, there are also differing criteria for each program.
The overall purpose is to get employees trained while providing business with salary support during the training period.
We are here to help you determine if there is an OJT program for your business.
OJT FOR AEROSPACE.
This special OJT program funded through a National Emergency Grant targets transitioning aerospace workers. The funding is time senstive and we currently have funds available.
The program may provide your business with the opportunity to afford hiring a displaced aerospace worker from one of the companies significantly impacted by layoffs at Kennedy Space Center.
It’s simple: 50 percent of salary paid for up to 1,040 hours with an approved training plan.
LEARN MORE, GET CONNECTED. This special program requires your business to declare your interest by registering using this simple form in order to take advantage of this round of OJT funding. Don’t miss out on this special salary support opportunity.
Interested in learning more? Email us or call 504-7600
(toll free in Brevard).