|Join Our Mailing List|
Subscribe to one of our mailing lists and get important employment-related news delivered right to your inbox.
Have a simple question and want a quick response? Use this form.
All fields are required.
But if you are a Job Seeker, the best route is to use our Easy Connect form.
We provide Advocates and the following services for spouses and working age children of a military parent:
- Career guidance and planning
- Job search skills training
- Resume’ review
- Skills assessment
- Use of Career Center resources
- Training scholarships for those who qualify
- College placement assistance
- Financial counseling and support
- Local support services referrals
- Childcare referrals
- Assistance for dislocated workers
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Unemployment compensation information
Helping Military Families Find Employment in Brevard
We understand that military family members have unique challenges that demand flexibility when it comes to career development. Because frequent relocation and employment changes are common, we work with military families to develop opportunities in occupations and industries that are growing and will more readily transfer to other geographic areas.
The Military Family Employment Advocacy Program (MFEA) provides local resources and assistance to base community family members who are seeking employment or a transition into a new career. The MFEA program supports Patrick Air Force Base, the local Florida National Guard and reserve units.