|Join Our Mailing List|
Subscribe to one of our mailing lists and get important employment-related news delivered right to your inbox.
Have a simple question and want a quick response? Use this form.
All fields are required.
But if you are a Job Seeker, the best route is to use our Easy Connect form.
Registered individuals have access to:
- A personal file folder that contains information on saved searches, system settings, and other information
- Career assessment tools, including skills matching, that help match a person’s qualifications and abilities to specific occupations
- A home page with customized news content
- Creation of resumes and cover letters
- Automated job searches that deliver job opportunities to your system message box, an e-mail address you provide, or both
As a job seeker, you should first register and establish a User ID and Password, making certain your information is current in the EmployFlorida system so that you receive referrals to jobs listed in the database. You can complete the registration online at EmployFlorida.
Registration allows users to save personal information, settings, and preferences that make using the system easier and quicker during future visits.
After you create your user account, you will be able to save the information you have retrieved in the system. The system organizes this information, such as career searches and occupations, or resumes that have been viewed, in an easy-to-use file folder structure. This eliminates the need to conduct repeated searches for the same information, saving you time and effort.
But first, go to the EmployFLORIDA DEMO. This will help you get the most out of your registration and your job search.
Additionally, because there is a lot to know about this option, Brevard Workforce offers a valuable workshop on this very subject:
EmployFLORIDA Marketplace Workshop
Other really important workshop opportunities are:
Creating an Effective Resume
Career Development & Training
Interested in learning more? Email us or call 504-7600
(toll free in Brevard).